Consumer Copyright Statement
These printable(s) or digital file(s) you have received were created by Jenn Barrette. Copyright 2010.
For the purpose of this document, the term 'Sweet Shoppe Designs' is used to represent any independent designer selling digital products at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com. It does not include corporate or group brands including, but not limited to, Maya Road, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket or Digital Artist Magazine.
Copyright of all the graphic images created by Sweet Shoppe Designs for www.sweetshoppedesigns.com, including any sample images, are retained by the original creator of the layout/kit/CD. Sweet Shoppe Designs is not responsible for copyright violation. All graphic images are copyrighted with all rights reserved.
HOW YOU CAN AND CANNOT USE THESE ITEMS
- use our designs for your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping
- use our designs in layouts that are posted in online galleries and/or submitted to magazines. Please be sure to credit the individual designer with the element and/or kit name. If you would like to link to a website, please use the following link address: www.sweetshoppedesigns.com.
- copy our files to any external hard drives and computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital scrapbooking purposes, this does not include computers that are used by other digital scrappers or people who would use our designs other than your immediate family (Spouse, Children living in the same
- make DVD or CD backups of our files to store solely for your own use. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
- use our designs for your HOME-BASED BUSINESS under our limited professional use / scrap for hire conditions noted below.
LIMITED PROFESSIONAL USE/SCRAP FOR HIRE:
- YOU MAY create layouts or other craft items for individual clients to be delivered to the client in paper or flattened form without asking permission or purchasing an additional license.
- YOU MAY use MOST of our items for SCRAP FOR HIRE. (The only items excluded from S4H use are Sweet Keepsakes Projects, brag books, quick pages, and any other pre-made page.)
- YOU MAY NOT use our designs for an online scrap for hire business.
- YOU MAY NOT use our designs to create quick pages for sale at any online store, blog, or auction sites.
- YOU MAY NOT use our items for the purpose of web design or web templates, eBay product pages or eBay about me pages, or cards without permission. If you are interested in this type of use, please contact our designers on an individual basis at to discuss the proper licensing.
YOU MAY NOT:
- claim these images as your own (altered or unaltered)
- redistribute our designs in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- create brushes or tubes from our designs
- use our designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- upload our designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other "list" groups
- Make "Quickpages" or templates from our designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
If you have any concerns, comments or questions regarding these terms, the purchase process or a corrupt file, please contact email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out my blog to get the lastest information on new releases, and new freebies available!